[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Minutes for OGSA HPC Profile telecon (Aug 18 2006)

Steven Newhouse s.newhouse at omii.ac.uk
Thu Aug 24 14:18:36 CDT 2006

 > I am sure we had this
> discussion since I remember distinctly raising the notion that singleton
> could also be a "vector of length 0".

On the BES telecon this was clarified - I think. BES would continue
accepting a vector. The HPC profile would only accept vectors of length 1.

Steven
Dr Steven Newhouse   Mob:+44(0)7920489420  Tel:+44(0)23 80598789
Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute-UK (OMII-UK)
c/o Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK