[ogsa-dmi-wg] UNICORE DMI implementation ready for Interop

Mohammad Shahbaz Memon m.memon at fz-juelich.de
Fri Oct 24 05:22:16 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that UNICORE has completed the first initial
DMI implementation based on its WRSF based hosting environment.

The endpoint and certificate information is available on the DMI Wiki:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-dmi-wg/wiki/PlainWSInterop

The implementation is a first release, therefore I would expect some
failures in the first test pass.

Feel free to contact me for further questions.

Cheers,
--
Mohammad Shahbaz Memon

Office: +49 (0)2461 61 6567
Fax:     +49 (0)2461 61 6656
http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)