[ogsa-dmi-wg] Next DMI Call

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu May 15 04:57:16 CDT 2008

Folks,
       We are hoping to have our next OGSA-DMI call on Wednesday 21st
May at 5pm UK time, 9am PDT an 11am CET to deal with any comment
arising from the document last call. Call details as below (NOTE these
are not the usual ones as Steven may not be available to provide his
numbers). If you would like to participate and do not have a local
number variant below let me know and I can provide one.

Call details:

     Participant access code: 23057332 then #

     Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
       or if dialling internationally +44 20 7298 4698
     Or local access alternatives:
       USA West Coast 4089616553
       USA East Coast 7183541169

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |