[ogsa-dmi-wg] LAST CALL on OGSA-DMI Functional Specification 1.0

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri May 16 06:18:11 CDT 2008

Hi,
    It might be a bit late but I thought I would send out a pdf version
as well to lower the hurdle for the non microsoft luvvies.

Mario

On Wed, 14 May 2008, Michel Drescher wrote:

> Dear reader,
>
> please find attached draft 58 of the OGSA-DMI Functional Specification 1.0.
>
> This draft 58 contains changes addressing the comments made in the Public
> Comment period.
>
> ========== LAST CALL ========== LAST CALL ========== LAST CALL ==========
>
> The OGSA-DMI Working Group issues a LAST CALL on this draft 58 of the
> OGSA-DMI
> Functional Specification 1.0 before submitting it to GFSG for final 15 day
> review.
>
> This last call ends at WEDNESDAY 21 MAY 2008 with the start of the WG final
> phone
> conference on the specification on that day.
>
> ========== LAST CALL ========== LAST CALL ========== LAST CALL ==========
>
> Cheers,
> Michel

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.