[ogsa-dmi-wg] Resolution of Public Comments

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 21 07:01:44 CDT 2008

Hi,
    I split the comments received on Grid Forge (currently not
available) on the spread sheet included in this email (in excel and
pdf formats). Originally intended to put these up as artifacts but of
late Grid Forge has been too flaky. The spread sheet also has the
agreed resolution from the OGSA-DMI Working Group. The spec has gone
to last call and we hope to close off this version of the spec at
today's call. Could those that made comments please check that they
are happy with the proposed resolution of their comment. Thank you to
all those that passed comments.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.