[ogsa-d-wg] OGSA Data Scenarios document v0.5

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 10:15:00 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

Attached is my latest version of the OGSA Data Scenarios document v0.5.

I have added several more possible scenarios to the initial list (on
page 2), although I imagine that they may not all end up listed in the
final version of the doc.

I have made some small changes to the Data Integration scenario by
adding a version in which the data discovery and schema mapping are done
largely manually, and a version in which the data integration service
(magically!!!) does it for you.

I have also added a first pass at a Data Staging scenario - still work
in progress this one.

Cheers,

Stephen.

Stephen Davey,  NextGrid Software Architect,

National e-Science Centre,

15 South College St., Edinburgh, EH8 9AA, UK

Tel: +44 131 6 509820