[ogsa-d-wg] Updated Architecture Document

Allen Luniewski luniew at almaden.ibm.com
Mon Nov 7 18:38:03 CST 2005

Attached is an updated architecture document for your review and comment,
It includes the following changes:

        1. Updated data access section from Mario.
        2. Updated federation section based upon last week's
teleconference
        3. Updated and reorganized security information.  This is my
attempt to incorporate changes from GGF-15.

As a reminder: I currently hold the document write lock.  Mario has a
sub-lock on the Data Access section

Allen