[OGSA-AUTHZ] Implementations

Valerio Venturi valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Dec 5 05:57:13 CST 2007

Hi David,
I'm submitting this on behalf of Morris Riedel, whose team is working at
Juelich in adding VOMS support to UNICORE, and has implemented the
client part of the Attribute Exchange Profile. He's also going to be
at OGF 22 and willing to help in the interop demo event. Morris is the
GIN secretary and has just been participating in preparing a lot of OGF
related interop demos at last SC (among which, a VOMS UNICORE interop
demo which leverage the attribute exchange profile implementation).

Profile being implemented: Attribute Exchange Profile
Organisation doing the implementation: FZJ
Contact details: Morris Riedel <m.riedel at fz-juelich.de>
Short description: VOMS support in UNICORE6.

Valerio