[OGSA-AUTHZ] VOMS Attribute Profile

Valerio Venturi valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Dec 3 10:12:23 CST 2007

I was in favour of the profile separation too. In Seattle, I said it's
something worth considering also for the PDP spec, since projects have
ongoing efforts in defining for XACML ids.
However, I understood, and understand David's concern on timing. Anyway,
I don't know if it does really make sense to say that we put
requirements inside the current spec now, because there's no time to
prepare a spec on their own. Won't there be syncing problem beetwen the
two?
I suggest to see how and how fast the attribute profile proceeds before
we decide.

Valerio