[OGSA-AUTHZ] Implementations

Yuri Demchenko demch at science.uva.nl
Fri Dec 7 08:52:08 CST 2007

Hi David and WG,

I can report about implementing all currently proposed documents which
we consider an important basis for interoperability. Our implementations
are at different stages but architecturally confirms to the "Functional
Components of Grid Service Provider Authorisation Service Middleware"
document.

Profile being implemented: XACML Request Context to Obtain an
Authorization Decision
Organisation doing the implementation: System and Network Engineering
(SNE) Group, University of Amsterdam
Contact details: Yuri Demchenko <demch at science.uva.nl>
Short description: GAAA Toolkit
Target project Phosphorus (EU-IST), AAA/AuthZ infrastructure for
multidomain Network Resource Provisioning (NRP).
Comment: Current implementation uses different model and semantics for
Obligations handling, use of the "chronicle" may be considered.

Profile being implemented: OGSA Attribute Exchange Profile
Organisation doing the implementation: System and Network Engineering
(SNE) Group, University of Amsterdam
Contact details: Yuri Demchenko <demch at science.uva.nl>
Short description: GAAA Toolkit
Target project Phosphorus (EU-IST), AAA/AuthZ infrastructure for
multidomain Network Resource Provisioning (NRP) that needs to use
different attributes local to a network/resource domain.

Profile being implemented: Use of WS-Trust and SAML to access a CVS
(partly, credentials push model)
Organisation doing the implementation: System and Network Engineering
(SNE) Group, University of Amsterdam
Contact details: Yuri Demchenko <demch at science.uva.nl>
Short description: Token Validation Service (TVS), component of the GAAA
Toolkit.
Target project Phosphorus (EU-IST), AAA/AuthZ infrastructure for
multidomain Network Resource Provisioning (NRP), token-based
policy/authorisation decision enforcement to access the reserved network
resource.

Some implementation and development plans and results may be reported
later for the gLite Java AuthZ Service (gJAF) but it will depend on the
progress.

Regards,

Yuri