[OGSA-AUTHZ] Next Telecon

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Mon Oct 16 07:17:43 CDT 2006

Hi Yuri

thanks for reminding me. I have uploaded the CVS requirements now, and
will do the functional components next

David

Yuri Demchenko wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Apologies for asking, but are updated documents available somewhere.
>
> Can you specify issues that we will discuss at the telecon? I beleive we
> will have enough topics to discuss.
>
> Yuri
>
> David Chadwick wrote:
>> Dear All
>>
>> the next teleconference is scheduled for Monday 16 October at the
> following times
>>    7:00 US West Coast
>>   10:00 US East Coast
>>   15:00 UK
>>   16:00 Europe
>>   23:00 Japan
>>
>> Frank S circulated a set of numbers to be used in his last email message
>
>> of 13 Sept. They are
>>
>>  > Skype number is <skype:+99008275780044>
>>  > >
>>  > > If you want to use a regular phone in the US, call *#1-712-432-4000
>
>> with
>>  > > Conference Room Number: *5780044*
>>
>> It seems they have the following alternative "local" regular phone
> call-in numbers available for some European countries:
>> Austria     0820 400 01562
>> Belgium    0703 59 984
>> France     0826 100 266
>> Germany  01805 00 7620
>> UK            0870 119 2350
>>
>> I suggest the following provisional agenda
>>
>> 1. Discussion of updated CVS Requirements document (to be circulated
> soon)
>> 2. Discussion of revised Authorisation Functional components doc (to be
> circulated soon)
>> 3. Update on suggested changes to VOMS attribute profile
>> 4. Update on documentation of GT4 interfaces
>> 4. Any other topics?
>>
>> Once we can get reasonable agreements on 1 and 2 above, I would then
> like to move onto discussing protocols between the various authorisation
>
>> components. But I suggest that this will be at the next telecon after
> this one.
>> If you have any comments on the above prior to the telecom, please
> circulate the list
>> regards
>>
>> David

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184