[OGSA-AUTHZ] Next Telecon

Yuri Demchenko demch at science.uva.nl
Mon Oct 16 02:55:12 CDT 2006

Hi David,

Apologies for asking, but are updated documents available somewhere.

Can you specify issues that we will discuss at the telecon? I beleive we
will have enough topics to discuss.

Yuri

David Chadwick wrote:
> Dear All
>
> the next teleconference is scheduled for Monday 16 October at the
following times

>    7:00 US West Coast
>   10:00 US East Coast
>   15:00 UK
>   16:00 Europe
>   23:00 Japan
>
> Frank S circulated a set of numbers to be used in his last email message

> of 13 Sept. They are
>
>  > Skype number is <skype:+99008275780044>
>  > >
>  > > If you want to use a regular phone in the US, call *#1-712-432-4000

> with
>  > > Conference Room Number: *5780044*
>
> It seems they have the following alternative "local" regular phone
call-in numbers available for some European countries:

> Austria     0820 400 01562
> Belgium    0703 59 984
> France     0826 100 266
> Germany  01805 00 7620
> UK            0870 119 2350
>
> I suggest the following provisional agenda
>
> 1. Discussion of updated CVS Requirements document (to be circulated
soon)
> 2. Discussion of revised Authorisation Functional components doc (to be
circulated soon)
> 3. Update on suggested changes to VOMS attribute profile
> 4. Update on documentation of GT4 interfaces
> 4. Any other topics?
>
> Once we can get reasonable agreements on 1 and 2 above, I would then
like to move onto discussing protocols between the various authorisation