[OGSA-AUTHZ] Updated version of VOMS Specification (FINAL)

Vincenzo Ciaschini vincenzo.ciaschini at cnaf.infn.it
Wed May 31 08:18:30 CDT 2006

Here it is included what is in our intention the final version of the
document. There is only one change from the previous version.  The
attribute Tags has become the extension Tags, and has been moved to the
corresponding section.

The reason for this is that adding an atribute cause backwards
compatibility problems with some existing APIs to access the AC and so,
in the interest of backwards compatibility, the data has been moved to
an extension.

Bye,
    Vincenzo