[OGSA-AUTHZ] Updated version of VOMS Specification (FINAL)

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed May 31 10:01:19 CDT 2006

Vincenzo,

  One question, according to 4.1.1 the extension id is { voms 5 },
but looking at the example in section 5, I don't actually see that
extension used. What am I misunderstanding?

  One suggestion, the definition for the voms base oid is currently
somewhat buried in section 3.4.1.1, I suggest pulling that out and
making it more prominent.

Von