[OGSA-AUTHZ] Revised Charter

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Wed Apr 19 05:38:56 CDT 2006

Dear authz members

please find attached an updated version of the charter for ratification
at the next GGF meeting.

If you have any comments on this charter please raise them on the list
or at the next meeting in Tokyo, where I hope to get it ratified.

Finally, can I ask for volunteers to start work on the authorisation
scenarios and use cases document. There must be many of you on the list
who already have great experience of implementing or integrating
authorisation mechanisms into your grid applications and know the
scenarios that you are working with, and the authorisation features that
you require. So it should not be difficult for you to write these down
on one or two sides of A4. I am happy to act as editor and to coordinate
your input into the GGF output document.

I look forward to seeing you in Tokyo

regards

David

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184
Email: D.W.Chadwick at kent.ac.uk