[ogf20pc] Minutes and details of next telcon

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Sat Jan 13 12:02:11 CST 2007

Dear PC members,

I attach my notes from last week's meeting.  Our next meeting will be on
Tuesday, 16th January, and will focus on suggestions for speakers.  The
first half of the meeting will cover the entire programme; after 30
minutes we will concentrate on suggestions for the industry/enterprise
track.  (If this is your particular interest, you are welcome to join
the call 30 minutes in).

Please send suggestions for speakers to me or to this list, especially
if you are unable to attend Tuesday's call.
Time: 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 2am JST / 3am
Sydney

International dialin: +44 145 254 2309
USA Freephone: 1 866 838 0046
UK number: 0845 245 0224
Australia Freephone: 180 010 9603

Passcode: 275359

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039