[ogf20pc] Correction to times: OGF20 PC meetings in the new year

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 8 05:58:54 CST 2007

Thanks to Satoshi for pointing out that 4pm GMT is equivalent to 1am
JST, although I expect this slot is probably still too late for the
Japanese, Korean and Australian folks to participate.  I will of course
distribute a summary of decisions taken at all meetings.

Here follows the corrected list of times.

Dave.

9 Jan: 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 1am JST / 1am
Sydney
 - Review of programme plan, speaker suggestions

16 Jan: 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 1am JST /
2am Sydney
 - Review of programme plan, speaker suggestions

23 Jan: 2pm PST / 4pm PST / 5pm EST / 10pm GMT / 11pm CET / 7am JST /
8am Sydney
 - Review of programme plan, speaker suggestions

30 Jan: F2F at OGF19

Proposal Submission Deadline - February 9

13 Feb: 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 1am JST /
2am Sydney
 - First review of workshop proposals

20 Feb: 2pm PST / 4pm PST / 5pm EST / 10pm GMT / 11pm CET / 7am JST /
8am Sydney
 - Second review of workshop proposals

Acceptance Notification - February 23

6 Mar: 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 1am JST / 2am
Sydney
 - Review of programme

  _____