[ogf20pc] Allocating workshops to slots (DRAFT) - free spaces

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 03:46:29 CST 2007

Dear all,

It seems I misunderstood - David and Wolfgang are requesting 5 sessions
(or at least 4) for their combined workshop.  This would make it last
all day on Monday and would solve the question of what to do with the
free sessions on Monday morning.

This does point out that one other potential use for free slots would be
to extend the already allocated workshops.  E.g. the astronomy people
originally requested 5 slots, the SLA workshop combines two requests for
2 sessions, and the SOKU organisers requested 4 sessions.

Dave.