[ogf20pc] Next PC telcon

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 11:08:12 CST 2007

Dear all,

This is just a reminder: we don't have a PC telcon booked for this week.
The next telcon is scheduled for March 6th at 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am
EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 1am JST / 2am Sydney.

In the meantime I am chasing keynote speakers and developing the Grid
Means Business track.  As in my earlier messages, I would appreciate
feedback on the best use of any free sessions.

Regarding workshop, I have notified the successful proposers.  As a PC,
we need to confirm whether we will accept the e-Humanities workshop (in
preference to more technology reviews) and that we will not accept the
e-health workshop.  Please mail me directly if you are unhappy with
either of these decisions.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039