[ogf20pc] Workshop update

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 22 09:21:21 CST 2007

All,

The organisers of the workshops that I have contacted have agreed to the
suggested mergers, so it looks like we will have workshops on
computational steering, dynamic SLAs, and astronomy.  I haven't heard
back from the organisers of the SOKU workshop yet.  Wolfgang and David
are discussing the workshops on Community Grids and Campus Grids.

I need to concentrate on the industry track for a while.  I will also
attempt a draft assignment of workshops to sessions, which should
clarify some of the issues raised this morning.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039