[Ogf19pc] OGF19 PC Call Notes - 11/30

Hurley, John S John.S.Hurley at boeing.com
Fri Dec 1 10:32:31 CST 2006

thanks very much for the update, Ann. Greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, will likely miss meeting next week, unexpected meeting in
Washington, DC next Wednesday that I must attend but will stay in email
contact and have info in by that time.

Best Regards,

------
J.S. Hurley, PhD
Sr. Manager - Distributed Software and Systems Integration (DSSI)
Mathematics & Computing Technology
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707 MC 7L-49
Seattle, WA 98124-2207