[Ogf19pc] OGF19 PC Call Notes - 11/30

Ann Collins collins at ogf.org
Fri Dec 1 08:47:30 CST 2006

Notes and other information can be found on the project home page at
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/ogf19pc.

Actions:

*       Joel to slot sessions, group, eScience, Enterprise and update matrix
next week.

*       Ann to send approval/decline emails to proposal organizers.

*       Need decision on prop #6 GRADIENT: Can we have some of the customers
do the do the presentations? Can this be sponsored by one on the community
groups, built on top of OGSA-DAI? Can we converge this with the OGSA-DAI?

*       Prop #15 Storage Networking Community Group: John Hurley to get more
information for this.

*       Prop #17, 18 & 20 Grid Education & Training: Geoffrey to send
organizers (Malcolm, David Fergusson) email regarding the scope of the
sessions.

*       Prop #19: Robert Fogel to refine and elaborate.

*       Prop #23: Joel to bring up at F2F, is this worth doing as a plenary
session on Wednesday? Or should this be a management area meeting?

*       Prop #24: Alan to advise Dieter to broaden.

Next call: Thursday, December 14th to finalize schedule for posting.

Thanks for everyone's participation.

Ann M. Collins
Program Manager, Events
Open Grid Forum