[occi-wg] [occiware] Evolution proposal in "OCCI Platform" specification

Pierre-Yves Gibello pygibello at linagora.com
Fri Apr 7 08:23:08 EDT 2017

Hi,

This is done now, along with minor updates/fixes, all listed in change
log (the most prominent one being the addition of a "context" attribute
to the Component kind).

Attached the PDF version (the git repo is up to date -
https://github.com/gibello/occi-wg ).

Regards,
  Pierre-Yves Gibello - OCCIWare project