[occi-wg] Cloud and API discussions at OGF 43 + virtual Cloud Plugfest

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Mar 26 10:18:36 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have a discussion scheduled for 4:00 - 5:30 pm today East Coast US time (inconvenient time for you, I know).

I can try to bring you in over Skype to explain OCCI if you are available.

Also we have a Cloud Plugfest tomorrow at which we will be explaining how to use the new US CloudLab and Chameleon facilities for standards testing. Anyone who has a virtual machine or recipe for preparing a standards-based add-on to any cloud software, please send the recipe to us so we can include it in the presentation to use at the Cloud Plugfest.

Remote participation and provision of test servers for use at the Cloud Plugfest is very much needed and would be welcome! E-mail me separately or send to the group, and let me know your availability to participate.

Thanks,
Alan

http://groups.geni.net/geni/wiki/GEC22Agenda

P.S.: We have a good turnout here and do expect several more people to come tomorrow specifically for the Cloud Plugfest.