[occi-wg] Cloud and API discussions at OGF 43 + virtual Cloud Plugfest

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Thu Mar 26 13:25:51 EDT 2015

Hi Alan,

I do not know if this can help, but the OCCI-Monitoring demo (the one
presented in London) is now available on bitbucket:

https://bitbucket.org/labreti/occimon-demo

Just clone, vagrant up, and follow the instructions in the README to start
the daemons. I plan to explore the new tools from the community, but not
now: this is my lecturing semester...

Bye

Augusto

Augusto Ciuffoletti