[occi-wg] Draft of OCCI 1.1 profile for VM templates/flavours

Philippe Merle philippe.merle at inria.fr
Wed Mar 18 20:00:06 EDT 2015

Hello Boris,

I have one comment on your OCCI Compute Resource Templates.
This specification does not explicitly define in which category (Kind or
Mixin) the attribute eu.egi.fedcloud.occi.compute.ephemeral is defined.
It could be defined in each of the six mixins or as I did it could be
defined in an ephemeral mixin inherited by the six mixins.
I prefer the second solution, which factorizes common elements of the
six mixins.

A+
Philippe