[occi-wg] Draft of OCCI 1.1 profile for VM templates/flavours

Philippe Merle philippe.merle at inria.fr
Wed Mar 18 15:39:06 EDT 2015

Hi Boris, everybody,

Le 18/03/15 11:17, Boris Parak a écrit :
> Hello Philippe,
>
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Philippe Merle <philippe.merle at inria.fr> wrote:
>> Hello Boris, everybody,
>>
>> We are working on a Model-Driven Engineering approach for OCCI in the
>> context of the OCCIware project (see http://www.occiware.org).
>> One output of this project will be OCCIware Studio, a set of Eclipse plugins
>> for OCCI.
>> OCCIware Studio will be helpful for designers of OCCI extensions, like you.
> sounds interesting, how far along are you with the development of
> OCCIware Studio?

Our OCCIware funded project started in December 2014 for 3 years.
Three months later, we already have a prototype of the OCCIware Studio,
but it is not yet a product.
The prototype is already usable but limited, few documentation, etc.
I hope a first release should be available during this summer.

OCCIware Studio is an open source software and early users/contributors
are welcome.

best regards
Philippe