[occi-wg] OCCI session @ OGF42

Jean Parpaillon jean.parpaillon at free.fr
Wed Sep 3 08:52:30 EDT 2014

Hi Thijs and all,
I have actually 3 topics I could speak about:
- goal and status of the french OCCIware consortium, as an
implementation community (10 minutes)
- feedback from implementing OCCI in erocci about JSON rendering, HTTP
protocol, meta-model imporovements, ...: 5 minutes to present, more in
case of discussions,
- status of erocci implementation with our extensions: XMPP, XML
rendering

Best regards,
Jean