[occi-wg] OCCI session @ OGF42

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Sep 3 09:12:17 EDT 2014

I'd just like to encourage the full use of the Tuesday and Wednesday sessions, which were designed to give as much time as possible for discussions. Although we moved one of the OCCI sessions from Wednesday to Tuesday morning, overlapping the keynote, at the request of the group, I think the original schedule actually worked better and would like to encourage everyone in the group to take full advantage of our rare time together.

Look forward to seeing everyone in London!

Alan