[occi-wg] OCCI session @ OGF42

Metsch, Thijs thijs.metsch at intel.com
Tue Sep 2 12:29:53 EDT 2014

Hi all,

As you can see all 3 OCCI sessions are now scheduled on Tuesday [1]. The first session will start at 9 - we'll use the first 15 minutes as agenda bashing. So please think about what you want to talk about :)

Should you be unable to join the first session please drop me a private email with the topic you want to discuss and I'll make sure it'll find a spot.

Looking forward seeing you all in London!

Cheers,

-Thijs

[1] http://www.ogf.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/events/ogf-42/schedule
Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052