[occi-wg] Using OCCI with infrastructure frameworks and local batch adapters [Re: Sessions at OGF 34]

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon Feb 27 13:31:35 EST 2012

Hi Alan, OCCI-WG,

what would you currently consider the best platform to play with OCCI,
for providing resources to ran real workloads against (for scalability
tests)?

Eucalyptus would in fact be great, as that is already deployed for us
- but that seems not an option.  Some queuing system frontend would be
great, as those are also available in our settings, but I understand
that this is somewhat off target for OCCI.

So, what backend could we (easily) deploy in order to use OCCI in a
experimental setting?

Many thanks, Andre.

Nothing is ever easy...