[occi-wg] JSON Rendering proposal, rev 2

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Mon Feb 27 16:32:43 EST 2012

Hi all,

I finally got some time to work on the JSON Rendering. The document now
include a formal description of the JSON formats, almost complete (I hope).

I have tried to incorporate much of the feedback received so far. Short
summary:
  - Use separate media-types for rendering the different payload contents.
Inspired from Florians references to the CDMI spec.
  - Try to make the single-instance format more lightweight and not
duplicating any information available through the discovery interface.
Thanks Jamie.
  - Use the "marker" concept from OpenStack for pagination as suggested by
Andy.
  - "range" and "default" attribute properties as requested by Florian.

PDF attached and latex sources committed to gridforge.

Comments welcome.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the plugfest but if you plan a
session on discussing the JSON rendering please let me know and I'll call
in.

regards, Ralf