[occi-wg] Update on work register to be given at DMTF CMWG meeting tomorrow

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Oct 6 15:16:15 CDT 2011

Thanks for the update - I knew about the move, so just let me know when it is effective.

As for the protocol discussion below, it looks like a good topic for the interoperability group -- there are certainly more protocols than that!

One question I have is whether SRM can be integrated with CDMI, as both support straight URI-based transfers?

Alan