[occi-wg] Update on work register to be given at DMTF CMWG meeting tomorrow

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Oct 6 12:20:23 CDT 2011

The slides look good. In the next weeks we (currently TU Dortmund, but
changing to GWDG Göttingen), would like to discuss section "13 Exported
Protocols" of the CDMI specification [1] to improve the OCCI and NFS parts.

Besides that we work together with Ilja Stevenson from Venus-C to bring a
live demo online showing how OCCI and CDMI nicely fit together.

Cheers,
Florian

[1]
http://cdmi.sniacloud.com/CDMI_Spec/13-Exported_Protocols/13-Exported_Proto