[occi-wg] NIST Cloud Interface Catalog - Cloud Computing TWiki

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Jan 18 12:44:11 CST 2011

Folks,

I have the feeling that potentially a large number of interfaces defined by OGF standards would be useful to list in the following cloud computing oriented catalog.

To get things started, we have submitted a template (actually chosen in advance as the first one by the NIST SAJACC group) for the OCCI Interface standard.

Please look through the mission statement and proposed template to see if we should list other interface standards already published by OGF (e.g., the OGSA  WS-* or possibly the VOMS AC format, GLUE, etc.) as contributions to this process.  Please also look around the other portions of this site to get (and possibly to join) some of the other NIST groups for further information and opportunities for feedback.

Thanks,
Alan

Link:
http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-cloud-computing/bin/view/CloudComputing/CloudInterfaceCatalog