[occi-wg] Introduction

Ross Cooney ross.cooney at stormmq.com
Thu Jan 20 05:24:17 CST 2011

Hi Andy,

I have setup a webex meeting with Thijs and Eamon (a StormMQ programmer)
tomorrow to discuss the existing HTTP communications methods. The meeting is
at 12:30 GMT.

If you, or anybody else wants to attend please email me directly and I will
send you an invite. I will also circulate notes after the meeting.

Ross Cooney

Commercial Director

ross.cooney at StormMQ.com

StormMQ Limited

UK Office:

Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN,
United Kingdom

Telephone:   08453 712 567

Registered office:

78 Broomfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1SS, United Kingdom

StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number
07175657

StormMQ.com