[occi-wg] Fwd: NIST Reference Architecture sub-teams proposal

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Jan 19 09:44:46 CST 2011

Dear OCCI and OGSA folks,

Please see the message below.  Do we have a reference architecture, either for OCCI or OGSA web services, to propose for inclusion into the list of reference architectures being gathered by NIST?

Please see the overall NIST working group pages at http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-cloud-computing/  for context.

Thanks,
Alan

Begin forwarded message: