[occi-wg] Occi resources without titles

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Mon Mar 29 14:34:53 CDT 2010

Hey Gary,
In our implementation of OCCI we are not mandating the use of "title" nor making any dependencies on its value. I think the most appropriate method to identify the resource is using the kind type (your option 3). This is what we do; we associate the created resource with a kind category always, so making resource type identification relatively straight forward.

Andy