[occi-wg] Occi resources without titles

gary mazzaferro garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:06:16 CDT 2010

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the tip :)

The problem comes in if I have more than one of the same resource without a
title and I want to set the attribute or a link on only one of the
resources. In this case I have to address the issue at the category with a
more complicated update.

-g

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Edmonds, AndrewX <andrewx.edmonds at intel.com