[occi-wg] OCCI and CloudAudit at CloudConnect 2010

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Sun Mar 21 06:33:00 CDT 2010

It might be worth getting the help of Craig Lee (OGF President) if you¹d
like some introduction to government activities and people, as this is
something he¹s been working on for a while now.

-- Chris

On 20/3/10 20:52 , "shlomo.swidler at gmail.com" <shlomo.swidler at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I see a lot of "theoretical" interest, from companies who will adopt it once
> it becomes more adopted. Chicken and egg problem.
>
> The prime push for standards is coming from the government at this point, to
> allow them to specify something standard in their RFQs. I'm not hooked into
> the gov't angle, unfortunately.
>
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Alexis Richardson
> <alexis.richardson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Shlomo
>>
>> What would you say is the current state of OCCI adoption and activity
>> in the US?  Who is most interested in 'the next step'?
>>
>> alexis

>>> Wed.

http://www.slideshare.net/shl0m0/cloud-connect-occi-cloudaudit-standards-upd>>>
ate