[occi-wg] OCCI and CloudAudit at CloudConnect 2010

shlomo.swidler at gmail.com shlomo.swidler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 22:52:19 CDT 2010

I see a lot of "theoretical" interest, from companies who will adopt it once
it becomes more adopted. Chicken and egg problem.

The prime push for standards is coming from the government at this point, to
allow them to specify something standard in their RFQs. I'm not hooked into
the gov't angle, unfortunately.