[occi-wg] OCCI and CloudAudit at CloudConnect 2010

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 09:35:00 CDT 2010

Chris, agreed.

Shlomo,

Thanks.  As you mentioned, the ability "to specify something standard
in their RFQs" will save every RFQ bidder from having to invent a
cloud API.  That means saving gobs of cash and many months of work.
Some folks in the UK are flying this kite with TPTB in "G-Cloud".  We
should share info with our international colleagues and list members.

alexis