[occi-wg] Call to discuss OCCI attributes in HTTP headers Wed Sept 30 06:00 PDT, 9:00 EDT, 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:53:51 CDT 2009

Sam,

Good luck with your move today.. I hope its somewhere nice. :-)

I'm hesitant cover this topic in tomorrow's document review. OGF 27 is
less than 2 weeks a way, we need to get this document reviewed edit an
ready for release. I do not want to spend the time discussing a shift in
direction that will result in making the release of this document
unachievable for OGF27. This group cannot miss another release date for
this specification.

I suggest we table the discussion until after OGF27, and move forward
with what we have. If there is significant enough reason and agreement
by the group to change the current direction, we can split the document
into a reference model and transport models, ala DMTF, SNIA, OMG,
T10/SCSI, and ATA  and have enough time to properly analyze the options.

cheers,
gary