[occi-wg] Final round of comments for Use case and req. document before submission

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Sep 8 11:39:54 CDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Andy Edmonds <andy at edmonds.be> wrote:

> It'd be great if we had something like this -  I've comments, both my own
> and comments extracted from the mailing list, that need to be integrated in
> the context of the specification's content. I don't see any elegant way that
> DocBook supports this other than an obvious text insertion.

So it turns out that pasting the HTML document into co-ment.net's rich text
editor works nicely. My problem then is that we don't want to release a
draft and sit on our hands for a month, rather incorporate feedback as we
go. Perhaps the best way is to submit a new version weekly (say on Monday)
and use it to gather comments in the lead up to and following on from the
wednesday calls.

The spec is coming along very quickly now I'm 100% devoted to the task and
have a decent revision control system - expect to be commenting on it
directly.

Sam