[occi-wg] Fwd: Link Relations: up/down vs parent/child vs ancestor/descendant etc.

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Sep 8 12:12:23 CDT 2009

Evening all,
FYI - there's been some discussion about OCCI dependencies on other lists
but I've been avoiding cross-posting given the audiences are quite
different. The latest is about wiring resources together using generic link
relations as it's preferable that we avoid rolling our own standards where
we can use ones that already exist.
Sam