[occi-wg] Final round of comments for Use case and req. document before submission

Andy Edmonds andy at edmonds.be
Tue Sep 8 11:34:49 CDT 2009

It'd be great if we had something like this -  I've comments, both my own
and comments extracted from the mailing list, that need to be integrated in
the context of the specification's content. I don't see any elegant way that
DocBook supports this other than an obvious text insertion.

Andy
andy.edmonds.be