[occi-wg] Final round of comments for Use case and req. document before submission

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Sep 8 11:26:47 CDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Gary Mazz <garymazzaferro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, comment will follow today.
>
> Does anyone know how to add line numbers to the docs for editing and
> commenting purposes ?

I'm not sure but it is something I've thought about. There was a great web
annotation <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_annotation> system for GPLv3
called stet <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stet_(software)> but it's now dead
and they recommend co-ment.net instead (which barfed on the DocBook I fed
it). Marginalia <http://www.geof.net/code/annotation/> looks pretty cool too
but what would be amazing is a system like the one we're using for the HTML
5 Working Drafts <http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/> which
posts directly to BugZilla.

Sam