[occi-wg] Horizontal & vertical scalability in the cloud

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:56:35 CDT 2009

Agreed..., especially with the third party validation.

Maybe socialize this on the "Doug Tidwell"  mailing list ?
cloud-computing-use-cases at googlegroups.com  It may be good to get a
other's opinions. Think this was a discussion on there at one time.

have to find my glasses, can't see a thing...:-)

gary