[occi-wg] confusion about status of link / headers

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:24:44 CDT 2009

Look Sam,

If you feel that this is the best way for move occi forward, go for it.
I'm iust trying to preserve the integrity of the work and support it
properly in this group. I will be rolling out an occi interface or occi
like interface publicly by Q1'10. I will not be deploying this proposed
protocol until it is proven to work in a global environment. If that
means abandoning occi, well, I'll abandon occi.

I personally, feel I cannot and will not risk a customer's business or
the livelihood of partners and their families on a single opinion and
unproven technology. When you get real numbers from a global time study,
I'll be glad to review them and support your efforts.

Enjoy your night off.

cheers
gary