[occi-wg] confusion about status of link / headers

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Oct 20 18:04:43 CDT 2009

Gary,

And here I was thinking I was getting the night off...

> I am advocating this is not the only interface.

It's not the only interface - there's currently this one for machines and
XHTML5 for users (and masochistic machines who like to parse XML). However
it is the only interface users would have to implement (rather than having
to code XML, JSON *and* text, which was the case before).

Anyway I see Adrian has kindly stepped up to discuss the details with you so
I can get back to writing PyUnit unit tests.